1/1 Photo of Risotto a La Criolla
This Peruvian dish blends the creamy texture of risotto with a traditional spanish flavor combination. From Yanuq.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend cilantro and 3 cups chicken broth.
- 2In a medium saucepan, place rice and then add cilantro and broth mixture. Cook, stirring, until rice is cooked “al dente”.
- 3In a large deep skillet, heat olive oil. Add garlic and onion and cook until golden.
- 4Add cooked rice to skillet and combine.
- 5Stir in cream, parmesan cheese and Pisco. Cook, while stirring, for 5 minutes.
- 6Add 1 cup chicken broth (or more, if necessary for a flowing consistency).
- 7Salt and pepper to taste. Serve sprinkled with chopped cilantro.
Browse Our Top Short-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Short-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Risotto a La Criolla
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.0
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 653.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 11.8 g