Great accompanyment for fish!
Make and share this Risotto recipe from Food.com.
- Bring broth to a simmer (do not boil)-- keep warm.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add leeks and saute for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add rice: cook 1 1/2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Stir in wine; cook 30 seconds or until liquid is nearly absorbed.
- Stir in 1 cup broth; cook 3 minutes or until liquid is nearly absorbed, stirring frequently.
- Add remaining broth, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring frequently until each portion of broth is absorbed before adding the rest.
- Stir in arugula or spinach, half-and-half, chees, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Loved this! I can't believe there are not more reviews. My grocery store was out of leeks, so I mixed green onions and sweet vidalia's to try and achieve the taste of leeks. Also added a bit more parmesan. Otherwise, I followed the recipe exactly....this is definitely a do-again recipe. It is delicious.
This was FANTASTIC! It was easy to make and the most delicious risotto I've ever had. A must try!