Recipe by Member #610488
This recipe is supposedly a personal recipe of Andrew Zimmern, host of the TV show Bizarre Foods. Rishia is his wife.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 (11 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (Campbell's is the preferred brand)
- 1 (16 ounce) bagcut frozen green beans
- 1 (24 ounce) bag tater tots (Ore-Ida is the preferred brand)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Over medium-high heat, brown beef, turkey and onions together in a large casserole pot. Season the meat while it’s browning.
- When cooked and nicely browned and the juices have collected and evaporated, pull from heat. Remove meat from casserole pot.
- Place beans at the bottom of the casserole pot. Season. Put meat over the beans. Pour condensed soup over meat. Add Tots as the final layer.
- Bake in center of 400 degree F oven with the lid on for 25 minutes. Remove lid and bake for 20 minutes until the tots are well crisped. Let cool for 10 minutes and serve.