Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Mr. Food...cooking time is actually chilling time.
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) container light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped fruit (fresh, frozen or canned; thawed, if frozen)
- 1 cup granola cereal
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the raisins, orange juice, sugar, and vanilla.
- Cover and microwave at high power for 45 seconds; let stand for 1 minute, until the raisins plump up. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in the raisin mixture until well combined.
- In 4 dessert dishes or parfait glasses, layer the cream cheese mixture, fruit, and granola.
- Repeat the layers then serve, or cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.