Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
Some thing that will start your day off right.
- 2 lbs sausage
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Brown the sausage in a skillet, stirring until crumbly, drain well.
- Spoon into a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Mix the eggs, milk and cheese and undiluted soup in a bowl.
- Spoon over the sausage.
- Bake at 325 degrees F.
This was delicious and very easy to throw together. However, there's no cook time listed. I cut the recipe in half and had to cook it about an hour and a half, and hubby thought it could have used a little longer, so it took quite a while, too long for our family to wait to eat in the morning. I used a quarter pound of sausage and 3/4 pound of ground beef and it was wonderful. Sausage would have been amazing though!