Recipe by LAURIE
Rich but light biscuits, great covered with creamed chicken or smothered in jam or honey and butter. Gonna go make some right now!
Top Review by under12parsecs
Very nice flavor and texture, though mine were a tad overcooked in about 11 minutes...not sure if the cooking time/temp is off or if it was just a fluke...At any rate, these were lovely and hit the spot with butter and honey :)
- 1 tablespoon sugar, plus
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup club soda
- 2 cups bisquick biscuit mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar, soda and sour cream and mix well.
- Stir in biscuit mix.
- Sprinkle small amount of dry biscuit mix on counter and dump out batter.
- Knead 10-12 times.
- Cut out 12 biscuits about 2 inches round.
- Bake at 450 for 16-18 minutes til golden brown.