Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
In ‘The Complete Southern Cookbook’ by Tammy Allgood
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 white onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 (10 ounce) cansrefrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- 1⁄4 lb unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 10-inch tube or Bundt pan and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the bacon, cheese, onions, and parsley; set aside.
- Cut the biscuits in 4 wedges and dip each piece in the butter.
- Layer one-third in the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with half of the bacon mixture.
- Repeat the process, ending with the biscuits.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- Invert onto a serving platter and serve immediately.