- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream or 1 cup plain yogurt or 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 4 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In mixing bowl, combine cake mix, sour cream or yogurt, eggs and oil; beat well.
- Spread half of batter into a greased and lightly floured 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter.
- Carefully spread remaining batter on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Combine icing ingredients and drizzle over warm cake.