1/1 Photo of Ripplecove's Light Berry Muffins
Super Nana's Note:
I got this recipe during my stay at beautiful Ripplecove's Inn in Ayer's cliff, Quebec, Canada. Every morning, the chef made these healthy and delicicous light muffins. I tried to do the same at home and here is the recipe! As sour cream is used instead of grease for less fat, the muffins don't stay fresh as long as regular muffins. Eat them the same day you bake them and freeze leftovers. Bon appetit!
My Private Note
small m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat sugar and egg.
- 2Add oil and sour cream and mix.
- 3Add flour, soda and baking powder and mix.
- 4Cut strawberries& blackberries (if any) into pieces the size of a raspberry.
- 5Carefully add berries and mix by hand.
- 6Pour mix into a small 12-muffin mold.
- 7Bake at 375F until top is golden brown (approximately 30 minutes).
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ripplecove's Light Berry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (732 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.8
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 151.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: