Posted to Mc REcipe Digest by Jo MErrill
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put diced melon in colander and with the hands, squeeze out as much juice as possilbe.
- 2Let drain for 1 hour.
- 3Put melon, sugar, salt, vinegar and lemon in large heavy kettle.
- 4Add spices tied up in cheesecloth bag.
- 5Cook slowly for 50-60 minutes.
- 6Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
- 7Place in boiling water bath for ten minutes; remove and make sure all lids seal before storing.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ripe WAtermelon Preserves
Serving Size: 1 (3573 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4641.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 617.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1189.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 1150.8 g
- Protein 15.2 g