Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Nice brunch egg bake, we usually have this Christmas morning!
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1⁄2 loaf French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup ham, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, cut into tiny cubes
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Combine eggs and milk.
- Combine bread, ham, cheese, and olives.
- In a small bowl combine mustard, flour, and spices.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over bread mixture, coating all ingredients.
- Pour spices and bread mixture into a 9"x13" pan.
- Pour eggs and milk over top, making sure to coat everything.
- Drizzle melted butter over entire mixture.
- Cover and refridgerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.