1 hr 15 mins
Nice brunch egg bake, we usually have this Christmas morning!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 loaf French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup ham, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 lb cheddar cheese, cut into tiny cubes
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Combine eggs and milk.
- 2Combine bread, ham, cheese, and olives.
- 3In a small bowl combine mustard, flour, and spices.
- 4Sprinkle spice mixture over bread mixture, coating all ingredients.
- 5Pour spices and bread mixture into a 9"x13" pan.
- 6Pour eggs and milk over top, making sure to coat everything.
- 7Drizzle melted butter over entire mixture.
- 8Cover and refridgerate overnight.
- 9Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ripe Olive Brunch
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.9
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 191.5 mg
- Sodium 792.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper