Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Nice brunch egg bake, we usually have this Christmas morning!
Make and share this Ripe Olive Brunch recipe from Food.com.
- Combine eggs and milk.
- Combine bread, ham, cheese, and olives.
- In a small bowl combine mustard, flour, and spices.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over bread mixture, coating all ingredients.
- Pour spices and bread mixture into a 9"x13" pan.
- Pour eggs and milk over top, making sure to coat everything.
- Drizzle melted butter over entire mixture.
- Cover and refridgerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.