Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in Food & Wine magazine. I love ginger beer!
Make and share this Rio-Style Ginger Beer Floats recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pint mango sorbet
- 2 cups fresh orange juice, chilled
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles ginger beer, chilled
- 4 ripe passion fruit, halved
- Scoop 1/2 cup mango sorbet into each of 4 tall glasses.
- Add 1/2 cup of orange juice to each glass.
- Pour half a bottle of ginger beer into each glass.
- Scoop the seeds from the passion fruits on top and serve immediately with long straws.
Yummy and refreshing. Mango and ginger beer are a great combination. If you wanted to jazz it up a bit, I think it would be fantastic with a splash of mango rum!! Thanks Engrossed!
DH and I loved this. Very refreshing!