Recipe by jovigirl
This sounds really interesting. Give you a Tex Mex flavor and is slow cooked and simple. Source: Woman's Day
- 1 1⁄2 cups thick & chunky salsa
- 1 cup beer (or water)
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 3 lbs boneless bottom round roast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Put salsa, beer, tomato paste and taco seasoning in crockpot.
- Stir to mix.
- Rub beef with salt and pepper; add to cooker and spoon som of the sauce mixture over it.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours until beef is very tender when pierced.
- Remove to a cutting board.
- Stir peanut butter and cilantro into sauce.
- Slice meat across the grain; serve with the sauce.