Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious dip or if you like making eggroll or won ton appetizers this is a good filling for them and serve with sour cream and salsa. You can also vary the cheese or added more things to this recipe like olives...
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 118.29 ml onion, diced
- 354.88 ml black beans
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 170.09-226.79 g chopped green chilies
- 118.29 ml tomato sauce
- 19.71 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 35.43 g taco seasoning or 35.43 g fajita seasoning mix
Optional for serving
- tortilla chips (I use tostito scoops, or use won tons or eggroll wrappers if frying) (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Cook ground beef and onion until done.
- Drain fat.
- Stir in all else. s.
- immer in skillet about 10 minutes.
- I put in a serving bowl that can be heated in microwave for when making ahead.