Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious dip or if you like making eggroll or won ton appetizers this is a good filling for them and serve with sour cream and salsa. You can also vary the cheese or added more things to this recipe like olives...
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups black beans
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 -8 ounces chopped green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning or 1 1⁄4 ounces fajita seasoning mix
Optional for serving
- tortilla chips (I use tostito scoops, or use won tons or eggroll wrappers if frying) (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Cook ground beef and onion until done.
- Drain fat.
- Stir in all else. s.
- immer in skillet about 10 minutes.
- I put in a serving bowl that can be heated in microwave for when making ahead.