Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I grew up loving this, some where in the past I saw the recipe called "rum dum diddy."
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups condensed tomato soup
- 2 cups water ("or" a little less)
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese
- 2 eggs, separated
- saute onions in butter,salt&pepper to taste.
- add: tomato soup,water,velveeta,egg yolks.
- simmer,stirring often until cheese is melted.
- When ready to serve-beat egg whites stiff, fold into other mixture and serve over saltine crackers.