- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except crab meat, then add crab meat. Unroll crescent dough and separate into 16 triangles.
- Arrange triangles on a cookie sheet or pizza pan forming a circle. Make sure there is a circle opening in the middle. Spoon crab mixture into middle of dough, forming a circle. Fold dough over crab mixture towards middle, pressing down on the dough around circle opening, sealing dough.
- Make sure crab mixture is covered by dough ring.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- If desired, sprinkle additional cheese on top after ring is removed from oven.
- Slice into desired thickness.