Prep 5 hrs
Cook 5 mins
Watch your guests form a ring around this dish! You can make it the day before and it tastes even better.
- 3 (4 1/2 ounce) cans baby shrimp, drained
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 can cream of tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup diced onion
- 3⁄4 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Dissolve gelatin in water.
- Heat tomato soup, add gelatin, cream cheese and mayo, beat until blended.
- Add shrimp and remaining ingredients and mix.
- Pour into an oiled ring mold, chill 4-6 hours until set.
- Unmold and serve with crackers.