Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend's little boy swears that this is very very good. His babysitter made it for him once. Now he requests it as a snack all the time his mother says. I have not tried it yet but I will soon. I think some onion would be good in it and will add that to the recipe as an option after I try it.
- 1 (10 ounce) can campbell's tomato soup
- 1 (5 ounce) jarkraft old English cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Mix together.
- Heat - but do not boil; stir constantly. Around 5 minutes.
- Spoon onto Premium cracker.
- My little friend likes to dip them too he says, lol.
These were known as Blushing Bunnies in my girl scout days 100 years ago and I can still see my mother making them for me. Thank you for the memory and these aren't bad either!