Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is my husband's favorite recipe. It's great with mashed potatoes.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packagestown house crackers
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Place chicken in a casserole dish.
- Mix soup, sour cream and 1/2 butter together and pour over chicken.
- Crush cracker and sprinkle over the top.
- Drizzle the rest of the butter over top and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.