Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "The Good Carb Cookbook." Posted for safe-keeping.
Make and share this Righteous Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed to room temperature
- 1 cup cream cheese with vegetables, softened
- 6 ounces thinly sliced roasted turkey breast
- 4 ounces thinly sliced fat-free swiss cheese or 4 ounces reduced-fat swiss cheese
- 12 thin red pepper rings (bell pepper)
- 1 1⁄3 cups alfalfa sprouts or 24 tender fresh spinach leaves
- Spread each tortilla with 1/4 cup of the cream cheese spread, extending it all the way to the outer edges.
- Lay a quarter of the turkey over the bottom half only of each tortilla, leaving a 1 inch margin on each outer edge. Arrange a quarter of the cheese and 3 bell pepper rings over the turkey. Finally, spread a quarter of the sprouts or spinach leaves over the bell pepper layer.
- Starting at the bottom, roll each tortilla up tightly. Cut a 1 1/4 inch piece off each end and discard. Slice the remainder of each tortilla into seven 1" pieces. Arrange the rolls on a platter and serving immediately, or wrap the rolls in plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 hours before slicing and serving.