1/3 Photos of Right Side up Stuffed Mushroom Chops
Mustang Sally 54269's Note:
Adapted from 'Cooking for the Rushed' cookbook. If you want extra sauce for mashed potatoes, I recommend you double the sauce ingredients. I find the pork chops from Costco abit thicker and needs about 5-10 min more cooking time. For a different variation you can add sliced mushrooms &/or dried onion flakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 pork chops, medium thickness boneless & trimmed (1 3/4 lbs)
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Gravy (double if you want extra for potatoes)
- 1Preheat oven to broil.
- 2Place chops (I tenderize mine abit) in a large rectangular pan and broil at close range about 1 minute per side. Remove chops from oven, drain excess grease from pan.
- 3Reset oven to 350°F.
- 4In a medium pot, prepare stuffing according to package directions, along with the brown sugar.
- 5Return chops to pan and mound stuffing on top of each pork chop.
- 6For the sauce, in the same pot used to prepare stuffing, combine in this order with no heat; soup, gradually stir in water (or milk) and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until blended. Spoon equally over stuffed chops.
- 7Bake for 25 minutes until chops are cooked and no longer pink (30-35 minutes for thicker chops).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Right Side up Stuffed Mushroom Chops
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.0
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.3 mg
- Sodium 879.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 26.4 g