- 10 ounces ricotta cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 pinches fresh ground nutmeg
- 1 lb pasta (bow ties)
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- While pasta is cooking in a deep sauté pan mix the ricotta, butter, ground pepper, Parmigiano-Reggiano and nutmeg. Heat this mixture until it’s well incorporated and hot.
- Add the “al Dente” pasta to the cheese mixture allowing some pasta water to be incorporated into the mix.
- Note: The water helps thin out the cheese mixture just a little bit so the mixture will better coat the pasta.
- Serve ASAP allowing others to add more freshly grated Parmigian.