Recipe by charlie #5
My kids love this pasta - and so do I. The recipe calls for prosciutto, but if it's too pricey, sub with black forest ham.
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 6 medium zucchini (about 6 oz each)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces sliced prosciutto
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain the rigatoni to package directions. Return the pasta to the pot and mix with 3/4 C butter. Add in the Parmesan and lemon pepper. Set aside.
- Quarter the zucchini lengthwise, remove large seeds, and cut crosswise in 1/2" pieces.
- Bring chicken broth to boil in large skillet. Add zucchini and cook over medium heat 6-7 minutes, stirring often, until crisp-tender.
- Lower heat a little and whisk cream into chicken broth. Heat gently 1-2 minutes, whisking constantly, until slightly thickened. Add prosciutto.
- Toss the sauce with the pasta and serve.