charlie #5's Note:
My kids love this pasta - and so do I. The recipe calls for prosciutto, but if it's too pricey, sub with black forest ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and drain the rigatoni to package directions. Return the pasta to the pot and mix with 3/4 C butter. Add in the Parmesan and lemon pepper. Set aside.
- 2Quarter the zucchini lengthwise, remove large seeds, and cut crosswise in 1/2" pieces.
- 3Bring chicken broth to boil in large skillet. Add zucchini and cook over medium heat 6-7 minutes, stirring often, until crisp-tender.
- 4Lower heat a little and whisk cream into chicken broth. Heat gently 1-2 minutes, whisking constantly, until slightly thickened. Add prosciutto.
- 5Toss the sauce with the pasta and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rigatoni With Zucchini and Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1123.3
- Calories from Fat 633
- Total Fat 70.3 g
- Saturated Fat 41.8 g
- Cholesterol 292.9 mg
- Sodium 932.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 33.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: