Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My kids love this pasta - and so do I. The recipe calls for prosciutto, but if it's too pricey, sub with black forest ham.
- Cook and drain the rigatoni to package directions. Return the pasta to the pot and mix with 3/4 C butter. Add in the Parmesan and lemon pepper. Set aside.
- Quarter the zucchini lengthwise, remove large seeds, and cut crosswise in 1/2" pieces.
- Bring chicken broth to boil in large skillet. Add zucchini and cook over medium heat 6-7 minutes, stirring often, until crisp-tender.
- Lower heat a little and whisk cream into chicken broth. Heat gently 1-2 minutes, whisking constantly, until slightly thickened. Add prosciutto.
- Toss the sauce with the pasta and serve.