My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a big pot of water to a boil; cook pasta until al dente, 9-11 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, cook sausage in a nonstick skillet over med-low heat, breaking it into small chunks, until cooked through but not crisp, about 6 minutes; blot with a paper towel.
- 3Combine ¼ cup cheese and pepper in a large pasta bowl.
- 4Measure out ½ cup pasta cooking liquid; drain the pasta.
- 5Add pasta, sausage, ½ cup cooking liquid, and oil to pasta bowl; toss well; check seasoning and add salt if necessary.
- 6Serve immediately, sprinkled with the remaining cheese.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rigatoni With Turkey Sausage, Cheese, and Pepper
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 264.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pecorino romano cheese