Rigatoni With Swiss Chard And Bell Peppers
- Boil rigatoni until al dente.
- While the rigatoni is cooking, heat the oil in a large nonstick sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the bell pepper, onion, and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until the bell pepper is crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium; stir in the chicken broth, chard, butter, and pepper; cover and cook until the chard and the bell pepper are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat; stir in the balsamic vinegar and salt.
- When the rigatoni is done, drain well; return to the pot.
- Add the chard mixture and toss; Add the Parmesan cheese and toss again.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning.