Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious salad from my local newspaper
Make and share this Rigatoni With Sugar Snap Peas recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces rigatoni pasta
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 10 ounces frozen sugar snap peas
- Cook rigatoni according to directions; drain. In a food processor, combine cottage cheese and garlic; process until smooth; scrape sides of bowl once. Add basil, parmesan cheese, yogurt, oil, salt and pepper. Process until smooth. Microwave peas according to directions. In a large bowl combine cottage cheese - garlic mixture, peas and pasta. Toss well to coat,.