- 1 lb rigatoni pasta
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or less if you don't like it spicy)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach, defrosted and drained of all liquid
- 10 -15 garlic cloves, finely chopped (I love garlic, you can use less if you want)
- 1⁄2 cup starchy pasta cooking water (you may need a little more)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill up a a large pot of salted water to boil for pasta.
- In large saute pan, on low heat (large enough to hold cooked pasta) add olive oil, garlic, crushed red pepper and saute for about 3 minutes.
- Add spinach, chicken bouillon cube, salt and freshly ground pepper and butter. Saute for about 2 minutes. Remover from heat.
- Cook pasta according to package. While pasta is cooking, add the starchy pasta cooking water to spinach and garlic. Stir to combine.
- Drain pasta, toss with sauce.