Rigatoni With Sausage and Bell Peppers
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Cook sausage in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain.
- Saute onion and bell peppers in hot oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat 6 minutes. Add garlic, and saute 2 minutes. Stir in sausage, cooked pasta, chicken broth, crushed red pepper and black pepper.
- Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Transfer to a serving dish, and top evenly with basil and cheese.
- Serve immediately.