1/1 Photo of Rigatoni With Pumpkin and Bacon Sauce
From the Cooking.com website as republished from "Pasta - Cooking with style".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut pumpkin into bite-size pieces and steam until soft. Mash the pumpkin gently.
- 2Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- 3While pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce. Sauté the bacon with the garlic until the bacon is crisp.
- 4Put the mashed pumpkin into a saucepan and gradually stir in the cream. Add the bacon and garlic mixture and the parsley and gently warm the sauce. Season with freshly ground pepper.
- 5Stir the grated Parmesan into the drained pasta. Add the sauce and toss to mix well. Serve immediately in heated bowls.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rigatoni With Pumpkin and Bacon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.1
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 126.5 mg
- Sodium 657.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 21.7 g