Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Carb-fest! Adapted from the Totally Potato Cookbook. Posted for safe-keeping.
- 1 large baking potato, peeled and cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 bunch swiss chard, stems removed, leaves cut in strips
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potato and chard. When the water boils again, add pasta and continue cooking about 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Sauté garlic about a minute, add the pepper flakes and return to heat. Drain the pasta/vegetables and add to pan with garlic. Mix thoroughly. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and additional red pepper flakes.