Rigatoni With Peppers & Bacon
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions; Drain.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan; set aside.
- Drain pan drippings, reserving 1 tablespoon in skillet.
- Add bell peppers, onion and garlic to reserved pan drippings in skillet.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until peppers are crisply tender.
- Add cooked rigatoni, bacon and all remaining ingredients except parsley. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley.