Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This meal is great for quick weeknight preparation.
- 24 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 lb mini italian meatballs, cooked (#166485)
- 8 ounces uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- In medium saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients; add meatballs. Simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook rigatoni to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; rinse with hot water.
- Serve sauce over cooked rigatoni.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.