Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From The Food Network
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, cut into sprinkles
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup shallot, minced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups kale, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 12 ounces rigatoni pasta, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots and garlic; saute 1 minute. Add kale; saute 3 minutes or until wilted. Add tomatoes, saute 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup water, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Reduce heat; simmer 3 minutes or until kale is tender.
- Combine the pasta, kale mixture, and goat cheese in a large bowl; toss well.
MMM, this is a tasty and unusual dish. The goat cheese gives it a more pungent flavor than I typically expect in pasta dishes. I appreciate having a new way to use all of the kale that is growing in my garden - thanks!
This was so, so, SO good, and REALLY quick! What a great recipe - my husband & I really loved it!!