Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I saw this once on Everyday Italian with Giada De Laurentiis. I can't find it on food.com but this is how I make it (from memory) and it's delicious so I'm assuming it's almost the same! I change my ingredient amounts every time depending on my mood, so it's all just an estimation.
- 1⁄2 lb mostaccioli pasta, cooked (or any pasta)
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3 -4 garlic cloves
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil
- salt (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add garlic and fry until sizzling.
- Add tomatoes and basil and saute until tomatoes are tender. (about 5 minutes).
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Add cheese cubes, stir quickly, and pour over pasta. (Cubes should be slightly melted but still retaining their shape).
- Serve and enjoy!
This was Delicious! I made this for lunch with a salad. My daughter and I both loved this. Thanks for a great recipe. :) Made for "Please Review My Recipe Tag".