Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another fast after school supper, this gets me going out the door in time for my sports activities.
- 1 cup rigatoni pasta, cooked al dente
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper or 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped plum tomato
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese or 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook your rigatoni as instructed on the package, or use left leftovers,
- Spray a wok or large skillet with cooking olive oil spray.
- Heat over medium heat , add the onions garlic, and red pepper flakes if using.
- Cook and stir one minute.
- Add the sliced zucchini, basil, oregano (or marjoram) salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes until zucchini is tender.
- Stir in the plum tomatoes and the cooked pasta.
- Heat thoroughly, But don't over cook.
- Place onto serving dishes and sprinkle with the crumbled cheese.