Rigatoni With Four Cheeses
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions; drain,.
- Meanwhile, heat butter and garlic in a heavy, medium-sized saucepan and stir, over low-med heat, careful not to burn garlic. Stir in the cream, and continue stirring until heated.
- Stir in all of the cheeses; stir fequently until cheeses are melted.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the pepper, salt (if needed) and parsley.
- Place cooked, drained pasta in a large bowl and pour sauce over top. Toss to coat well. Serve immediately.