1/1 Photo of Rigatoni With Chicken Ragout
From an Italian cooking magazine. You can have this dish done in just 15 minutes. Add your favorite herbs (Parsley, basil, thyme..) "Rigatoni con ragu di pollo"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan with the butter, fry the onion.
- 2Add the chicken breasts , salt, pepper and brown.
- 3Pour the white wine, let evaporate and pour the cream, then continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- 4Add chopped herbs and mix.
- 5Cook the rigatoroni in salted water acording to package directions.
- 6When al dente drain and mix with the sauce and parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rigatoni With Chicken Ragout
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 648.8
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 184.3 mg
- Sodium 134.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: