From ADA Cookbook "Easy & Elegant Entrees".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb rigatoni pasta or 1/2 lb other penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 large green bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 large yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved & cooked
- 1Cook rigatoni according to pkg directions, without adding salt, drain and set aside.
- 2In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat the oil.
- 3Add the peppers, onion, and garlic and sauté for 6 minutes.
- 4Add the tomato, chicken broth, parsley, Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper and salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Add the lemon juice.
- 6Add the chicken to the skillet and cook chicken in the sauce over low heat just until chicken is warmed in the sauce.
- 7Arrange the cooked rigatoni on a serving platter.
- 8Spoon chicken and pepper sauce over rigatoni and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rigatoni With Chicken and Three Pepper Sauces
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.7
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Sodium 59.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 23.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: