1/1 Photo of Rigatoni With Cheese and Italian Sausage
Delicious! If you like spicy food, try it with spicy Italian sausage and spicy marinara sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rigatoni until tender in large pot, drain pasta.
- 2Meanwhile, preheat broiler.
- 3Cook sausage in large heavy pot over medium high heat until no longer pink, stirring frequently and breaking up with back of a wooden spoon.
- 4Add garlic and saute until soft, about 2 minutes.
- 5Drain off excess oil and return pot to medium high heat.
- 6Add marinara sauce and crushed red pepper, then pasta. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 7Divide pasta among four 1 1/4-cup custard cups, or double recipe and put in one large baking dish.
- 8Sprinkle parmesan and mozzarella over.
- 9Place in broiler until cheese melts and begins to brown, watching closely to prevent burning, about 1 1/2 minute.
- 10Sprinkle with parsley and olive oil and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rigatoni With Cheese and Italian Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.2
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 57.4 mg
- Sodium 710.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 14.3 g