Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from www.icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com.
Make and share this Rigatoni With Broccoli in Garlic Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta or 8 ounces penne pasta
- 4 cups fresh broccoli (about 1 medium head) or 4 cups frozen broccoli florets (about 1 medium head)
- 1⁄4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread, spread
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 large shallots or 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 3 minutes of cooking; drain.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spread over medium-high heat and cook red pepper, shallot, salt and pepper, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 30 seconds.
- Stir in flour and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute.
- Stir in broth.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and boil 30 seconds.
- To serve, toss sauce with hot pasta and broccoli and sprinkle with cheese.