Rigatoni With Broccoli in Garlic Sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 3 minutes of cooking; drain.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spread over medium-high heat and cook red pepper, shallot, salt and pepper, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 30 seconds.
- Stir in flour and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute.
- Stir in broth.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and boil 30 seconds.
- To serve, toss sauce with hot pasta and broccoli and sprinkle with cheese.