This recipe is from www.icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta or 8 ounces penne pasta
- 4 cups fresh broccoli (about 1 medium head) or 4 cups frozen broccoli florets (about 1 medium head)
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread, spread
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 large shallots or 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 3 minutes of cooking; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spread over medium-high heat and cook red pepper, shallot, salt and pepper, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 3Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 30 seconds.
- 4Stir in flour and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute.
- 5Stir in broth.
- 6Bring to a boil over high heat and boil 30 seconds.
- 7To serve, toss sauce with hot pasta and broccoli and sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rigatoni With Broccoli in Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.0
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 47.8 mg
- Sodium 706.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 14.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread