Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was one of the dishes we served at our daughter's wedding reception. Everyone loved it. It makes a lot. I am going to guess at least three or more 9X13" pans or a large roaster full. My Aunt wrote this on a piece of notebook paper for me and she just said a large can of mushrooms, so I am guessing at the amount of mushrooms.
- 1 lb Bob Evans sausage
- 1 lb pepperoni
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 16 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 lbs rigatoni pasta
- 2 lbs mozzarella cheese, cheese-shredded
- 1 gallon ragu spaghetti sauce
- Fry onions, pepper, sausage, pepperoni, and mushrooms together until onions look clear. Drain grease off.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Add Spaghetti sauce, the cooked meat, noodles and 1/2 the cheese.
- Pour in pan. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake until heated through and the cheese is melted.
- 350 degree oven.
I think this recipe was very good,,,got alot of good reviews on it,,,but I think it was a lil to much pepperoni. I will def make this again with less pepperoni. Easy to make and made two,,1/2 trays so it is great for a party. Thank you for posting!!!
This recipe is a keeper.. I made it exactly as written for the children at my church. It was very tasty . After reading the review, I decided to slice the pepperoni in quarters and I also used less than a pound. It made a lot! I'm making it again.