Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very fast tasty meal! I use California style vegetables
- 12 ounces rigatoni pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 9 ounces stir fry vegetables (fresh or frozen)
- 10 ounces cooked chicken strips
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, thin strips
- Boil rigatoni as package directs, reserving 1 cup cooking water before draining. Meanwhile heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add vegetables and chicken strips; saute 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Stir in chicken broth. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 3 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Toss with drained pasta, cheese and fresh basil. Add reserved cooking water as needed. If using frozen vegetables you will need less water.