1/2 Photos of Rigatoni Martino
Some restaurants serve this with sausage cut into pieces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tomato cream sauce, mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes in a 10-inch skillet and heat over a medium flame.
- 2Heat rigatoni in clean, boiling salted water until hot (about 30 seconds).
- 3Drain pasta and add to skillet along with chicken and toss to coat pasta with sauce.
- 4Sprinkle romano cheese over pasta and toss again over a medium flame until sauce is a creamy consistency. Serve in a bowl.
- 5Top with Ricotta and green onions.
- 6Note: Tomato Cream Sauce - you can make your own spaghetti sauce or use jarred spaghetti sauce and add 1/2 cup heavy cream or half-and-half to the sauce. Heat through.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rigatoni Martino
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.8
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 174.1 mg
- Sodium 585.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 53.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomato cream sauce