- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta
- 10 ounces spinach, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups ham, cooked and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rigatoni as directed. Drain; rinse with hot water.
- Cook spinach as directed, drain well and squeeze out excess water.
- In a large saucepan, combine milk, ricotta cheese, garlic powder, ham and cooked spinach; mix well.
- Cook, stirring constantly until heated through. Remove from heat. Fold in rigatoni and place in a casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.