Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The Frugal Gourmet Cooks With Wine – Jeff Smith – Copyright 1986
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 lb pepperoni, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 lb rigatoni pasta, cooked al dente
- parmesan cheese, grated, for topping
- Heat frying pan and sauté the garlic and onion in olive oil, until just clear.
- Add the tomatoes and pepperoni.
- Sauté until the tomatoes cook down a bit, 3 minutes.
- Add the cream, salt and pepper. Toss with the pasta and serve topped with the cheese.