This is a recipe from my mother-in-law's recipe box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cook rigatoni according to package directions (I like al dente).
- 3Pour cooked rigatoni into a greased 2-quart casserole.
- 4Add the broccoli and chicken, combine gently.
- 5In a saucepan, make the sauce.
- 6Melt the butter in the saucepan over low to medium heat.
- 7Add the flour gradually until smooth and bubbly.
- 8Combine the chicken stock and heavy cream.
- 9Add to the flour mixture.
- 10Cook over low heat until thick.
- 11Pour over casserole.
- 12Add the parmesan cheese and brown in the oven, about 20 minutes.
- 13If you feel the dish is too dry, you can add a can of cream of broccoli soup over the casserole.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rigatoni Chicken Divan
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.3
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 156.8 mg
- Sodium 442.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 30.5 g