1/3 Photos of Rigatoni and Asparagus
This quick-to-make meatless pasta dish is ready in a flash and oh-so good! It is from a 1990 cookbook called "365 Easy One-Dish Meals".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces. Chop the green onion.
- 2Bring a large pot of water to boil over high heat. Add rigatoni and cook for 6 minutes. Add asparagus to the pot and continue to cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, until pasta is barely tender and asparagus is tender-crisp.
- 3Drain pasta and asparagus, rinse with cold water, and drain well.
- 4Return pasta and asparagus to pot. Add marinara sauce, sour cream, vinegar, onion, basil, salt and pepper. Toss to mix well. Heat 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- 5Serve topped with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rigatoni and Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.9
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 666.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 11.7 g