1/1 Photo of Rigatoni Alla Burrina
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Taken from here. http://italianfood.about.com/od/pastabasics/ig/The-Pasta-Shapes-Gallery/Rigatoni--Slender-lined-tubes.htm Cooking times are estimates only
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the casings from the sausages and crumble them into a pan with the sliced tomatoes. Cook them, covered, over the lowest possible flame for an hour.
- 2Time the lighting of the flame under your pasta pot so the water will come to a boil when the hour's up; at this point salt the pasta water and cook the pasta, while stirring the cream into the sauce.
- 3Continue to simmer the sauce until the pasta's done.
- 4Season the pasta with the sauce and serve it with the grated cheese, and a zesty young red wine.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rigatoni Alla Burrina
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 894.3
- Calories from Fat 453
- Total Fat 50.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 188.7 mg
- Sodium 1538.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 37.7 g